PetSafe Easy Walk® Harness, No Pull Dog Harness
Loved and trusted by a million dog parents and trainers each year, the PetSafe® Easy Walk® No Pull Harness is the perfect walking companion for you and your pup! The patented Martingale loop and front chest leash attachment minimizes your dog’s pulling by gently steering him in the direction you are headed. To stop gagging or choking, this harness is designed to rest across your dog’s chest instead of his throat. This harness is perfect for light to moderate pullers and comes in a variety of colors and designs so your pup can take walks in style. Finding a perfect fit takes only minutes, so this harness is ready for action whenever you are! PetSafe® brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together™.
- Legacy of Trust - This harness was created 15 years ago by a veterinary behaviorist and is trusted by a million dog parents and trainers each year
- Teaches Better Leash Manners - Patented Martingale loop and front chest leash attachment minimizes your dog’s pulling by gently steering him in the direction you are headed
- No More Gagging and Choking - The harness safely controls light to moderate pulling by resting across your dog’s chest instead of his throat
- Comfortable Fit - Keep your dog cool with less coverage than many other harnesses; light and breathable construction while still maintaining quality and durability
- Quick and Easy to Fit - The quick-snap shoulder and belly straps allow you to fit the nylon harness easily on your dog
- Worry-Free Purchase - Whether you accidentally purchase the wrong size or your dog mistakes his harness for a chew toy, our Customer Care experts are happy to assist with replacements or resizing
|Harness Size||Chest Width||Girth Measurement||Weight|
|Petite||6"-7"||12"-16"||Under 10 lbs.
|Petite / Small||8"-9"
|Small / Medium||11"-13"||19"-26"
|Medium / Large||14"-18"||24.5"-34"||40-65 lbs.|
|Extra Large||17.5"-23.5"||32"-50"||90+ lbs.|
|Measuring your dog is the most accurate way to determine harness size. Weight ranges are only approximate. If your dog is between two sizes, choose a size up.|